How do I set up a business account?
Once you’ve created your profile, it’s easy to set up a business account.
- Simply log in to the platform and click on the "Business" tab on the menu on the left-hand side of the dashboard.
- From here, click on the "Set up a business account" button.
- Complete the online application form and submit your application.
- What kind of organisation it is (for example limited company, charity or partnership)
- Registered name, registration number and contact details of your organisation
- What the business does including evidence such as a website or marketing material
- The currencies that you plan to use most frequently, and the countries you want to send funds from and to.
- We’ll ask you a bit about your expected activity such as how many payments it expects to make a year, the average payment size and reason for payments.
- Documentation such as certificate of incorporation, shareholder statement, filed accounts etc. What we need depends on the kind of organisation and we’ll tell you exactly what we need before you start the registration process.
- We’ll also need to know who you wish to be able to make payments and operate the account on behalf of the business, and what level of access they require.
To see the documents you need to set up a business account click here.