Are there any industries or activities you don't support?
We're committed to ensuring that the Money Mover platform and our services are used for legitimate purposes, so there are certain industries and activities which we don't service.
All customers, their recipients and payments, are subject to monitoring. If we detect that you're not complying with these restrictions, then we may delay or reject your payments. If you continuously fail to comply, then we may even decide to close your account with us.
- Adult Entertainment
- Carbon Credits
- Crypto Currencies
- Drug paraphernalia
- Multi-Level Marketing
- Political Organizations
- Ponzi / Pyramid Schemes
- Precious Stones and Metals (extraction and wholesale)
- Weapons / Military-Grade Security
- Firms involved in the servicing of illegal goods/services including but not limited to: Counterfeit Goods/trademark infringement, Human Trafficking, Child Labor, Prostitution.
Restricted Client Types
- Financial Institutions making payments on behalf of other financial institutions, also known as ‘nested relationships’ or ‘Layering.’
- Shell Banks
- Unregistered Charities
- Currency speculation
- Transactions linked to Crypto Currencies